I think that Holden Caulfield is not very smart. A couple of reasons that he's not the brightest is because he doesn’t even know where the ducks go in the winter, he called Sally Hayes a royal pain in the ass and he got kicked out of school because he was failing most of his classes. He is also very hypocritical. Some proof of this is that Holden always calls poeple phoney, but is really quite phoney himself. A reason that Holden is phoney is because he is very judgmental of other people. An example of this is when he judged those people by the suitcases that they had. I also really hate it how he always talks about how every little thing depresses him. Overall I would say that Holden is quite a dick and I don’t know how anyone could ever be friends with him.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment